Eternal Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Shadow members

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Retribution Pala

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
minarian

Retribution Pala Empty
PostSubject: Retribution Pala   Retribution Pala I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 8:30 pm

Character name: Minarian

Class: Paladin

The talent spec you will use if you get accepted: Retribution pala 0/10/61 is what im gonna be have been holy in tbc but i like too melee and not healing Smile .

Age and nationality: 27 years and from Norway .

Additional information about you: well what can i say , nice and friendly person most of the time (:
Character PVE stats:

Total amount of played time on your character: 15 days 18 hours 10 mins
Total amount of played time at Level 80: 1 days 19 hours 29 mins

Alts : Mogolum lvl 63 hunter but just playing sometimes with it for fun when im bored with my paladin and nothing else to do Smile

Professions: JewelCrafting and Mining .

Availability, Time/Days: in the morning and evening .

Pre TBC Experience (ZG/MC/BWL/AQ20/AQ40/Naxx):Nothing didnt play wow at that time,but have been in ZG and bwl just for fun but that was when i was 7x and somehting.

TBC Experience: only done Most of the Normal Dungeons there and Heroics no raid Sad .

Wotlk Experience: Well did Ding 80 for 1 day 19hours or soo , after that i have been doing some dungeons too get some better gear, and doing some daily quest with agent crusader osv , and a little pvp too get my back . .

Do you have Ventrilo installed? No but Fast too install it if Needed .
Do you have a microphone? YES .

Do you have a stable PC and internet connection? YES .

Former Guild(s) and why you left it (them): was in a guild with some irl friends but did leave it because many of them have stopped playing and started with Age of conan or warhammer ..... Sad

Are you currently applying for any other guilds? Nope but are looking around for a Guild that do HC/raids .

Is there anything you wish to add?: Nothing else that im looking around for a friendly Guild that are doing some Heroics and raids .
Back to top Go down
Gilette
Admin
Gilette

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2009-01-07

Retribution Pala Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retribution Pala   Retribution Pala I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 8:32 pm

Thx for your aplication:p
We will get back to you asap:)
Back to top Go down
https://eternal-shadow.forumotion.com
Enkur
Trial
Trial
Enkur

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Retribution Pala Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retribution Pala   Retribution Pala I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 7:53 pm

Thanks for you application but unfourtunatley we don't have a dps spot available

Best of Luck Sad
Back to top Go down
minarian

Retribution Pala Empty
PostSubject: Retribution Pala   Retribution Pala I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 8:04 pm

oki Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Retribution Pala Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retribution Pala   Retribution Pala I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Retribution Pala
Page 1 of 1