Eternal Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Shadow members

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Helpful hint

Go down 
+3
alfara
Shapeshift
sthero
7 posters
AuthorMessage
sthero
Trial
Trial

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-02-05

Helpful hint Empty
PostSubject: Helpful hint   Helpful hint I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 3:24 pm

I suggest raiding guildies check AH very frequently for pots, flask, food buffs etc., so u r not forced to buy at maybe high prices just before a raid. If u dont wanna carry the stuff mail it to an alt then return it, u are nearly always near a mailbox, not necessarily a bank. Stating the obvious, but saves having to blag stuff
Back to top Go down
Shapeshift
Trial
Trial
Shapeshift

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2009-01-09

Helpful hint Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helpful hint   Helpful hint I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 4:00 pm

yeh Its not mandatory here Sthero Smile
you dont "have to" i made sure of that since im not going to use pots or flasks ever again
Back to top Go down
alfara
Trial
Trial

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-01-08

Helpful hint Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helpful hint   Helpful hint I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 4:03 pm

pff, your just a slacker Shape :p
Back to top Go down
Reks
Trial
Trial
Reks

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Helpful hint Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helpful hint   Helpful hint I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 4:05 pm

or if you want them i know of 2 alchemists in guild me being one of them <3
Back to top Go down
Shapeshift
Trial
Trial
Shapeshift

Helpful hint Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helpful hint   Helpful hint I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 4:38 pm

no pot no flask no food buff

yet who has been top healer on every single raid we have ever had Wink
Back to top Go down
Reks
Trial
Trial
Reks

Helpful hint Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helpful hint   Helpful hint I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 5:49 pm

Coz you prolly sneak them in when no body is watching xD
Back to top Go down
Gilette
Admin
Gilette

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2009-01-07

Helpful hint Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helpful hint   Helpful hint I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 11:31 pm

oh you werent top healer last time:p Taer was.... you came in a close 2nd... if im not totally wrong^^

Pots,flasks and foodbuffs is helpfull in raids.. and i would like you to use em.... we just dont fine you for not using it,,,
Back to top Go down
https://eternal-shadow.forumotion.com
Reks
Trial
Trial
Reks

Helpful hint Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helpful hint   Helpful hint I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 1:07 am

lol see shape you suck xD use the dam roids
Back to top Go down
Shapeshift
Trial
Trial
Shapeshift

Helpful hint Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helpful hint   Helpful hint I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 10:53 am

½ % off with 5-6 times the dispelling and 200-300 more avarage healing done per sekond on boss fights... yeh sure i was second best Wink

Im not going back to trolling AH and farming crapy mobs for food buffs screw that!
Back to top Go down
Gilette
Admin
Gilette

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2009-01-07

Helpful hint Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helpful hint   Helpful hint I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 11:15 am

No and you dont have to:) But if something suddenly should jump into your mail then you can use it Wink
Back to top Go down
https://eternal-shadow.forumotion.com
Taergon
Trial
Trial

Number of posts : 25

Helpful hint Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helpful hint   Helpful hint I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 6:39 pm

Yes Shape, because spamming my own Abolish Poison while yours are active is an ample use of my mana. You moaned that you went oom, perhaps trying to share the workload of dispels to myself and Kaosanty would stop you from saying 'something needs to be done' afterwards, and trying to plau the martyr.

And yeah, gonna start hoarding flasks and mats and such for the growing alchemists we have, and hopefully my up-and-coming alchemist too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shapeshift
Trial
Trial
Shapeshift

Helpful hint Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helpful hint   Helpful hint I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 9:12 pm

if it was like that is would have been more like i had some 60 and you 40 dispells not 107 - 17

if i dispell i poisen YES if there is a new poisen within the next seconds it will grab that aswell but thats almost never the case. the reason why mine took em away was because i gave that to them when they got the poisen

but if you think that is what happend then please try to "waste your mana" and see if you can keep up on the next raid because thats is an important issue, some are more harmless then others but some will wipe the raid
Back to top Go down
Reks
Trial
Trial
Reks

Helpful hint Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helpful hint   Helpful hint I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 5:20 am

Well who cares my alchemy is now 435 (flask maker) USE ME!! <3

-reks-
Back to top Go down
cc2k
Trial
Trial

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Helpful hint Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helpful hint   Helpful hint I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 5:57 am

Reks wrote:
or if you want them i know of 2 alchemists in guild me being one of them <3

me 3 elixer master so just give shout, including food i got some nice food Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Helpful hint Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helpful hint   Helpful hint I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Helpful hint
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternal Shadow :: Guild chat :: General chat-
Jump to: