Eternal Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Shadow members

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear Gentlemen of Ethreal Star

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
frosin
Trial
Trial

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-02-12

Dear Gentlemen of Ethreal Star Empty
PostSubject: Dear Gentlemen of Ethreal Star   Dear Gentlemen of Ethreal Star I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 11:04 pm

Gentlemen officers of Etreal Star.

Please tell me why I suddenly find myself kicked out of the guild?

For quite some time now I have been leveling up in my own good pace. I have never been rude to anybody, never spammed, never asked for anything, nor have I ever denied a fellow guildmate a helping hand.

I am quite aware that my leveling speed have been somewhat slow. But this is because I`m an adult with a job and a family to look after. Still I have always enjoyed beeing in Ethreal Star, not at least because you good gentlemen have always seemed like a bunch of serious and friendly role-players for who the game always came first.

I am also quite aware that most of you have reached lvl. 80 and that raiding is the order of the day - every day. But I was getting there, painfully slowly perhaps, but with no intention of ever stopping.

So if you please, Gentlemen. Will you have the curtesy of giving me an explanation?

Love, peace & Understanding

Nolips
Back to top Go down
Taergon
Trial
Trial

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Dear Gentlemen of Ethreal Star   Dear Gentlemen of Ethreal Star I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 4:34 pm

Nolips,

With the ever enroaching reality that the guild would never come to be a raiding guild due to different reasons, the guild was caught in disarray. During this period, members of the guild were told to seek other guilds as Espar stepped down from the GM position. Shortly after that, the leadership was then handed to another member who, as I understand it, has disbanded the guild.

Sorry for any convenience caused, and I wish you good luck in finding a new guild Smile
Back to top Go down
frosin
Trial
Trial

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Dear Gentlemen of Ethreal Star   Dear Gentlemen of Ethreal Star I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 7:22 pm

OK. I see. I had no idea that Espar had stepped down and that the guild in general had disbanded.
Anyway, thanks for the answer, Taergon.
I really enjoyed the guild prior to the merger.
Take care.
Nolips
Back to top Go down
Gilette
Admin
Gilette

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Dear Gentlemen of Ethreal Star   Dear Gentlemen of Ethreal Star I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 6:35 pm

Im sorry they didnt inform you about the guild disband,. and that you thought we kicked you for no reason,,, Hope youll find a guild that suites your needs, and have fun lvling:)

Im not gonna close the forum so if you feel like chatting or reading or giving info... feel free to continue using it:p
Back to top Go down
https://eternal-shadow.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dear Gentlemen of Ethreal Star   Dear Gentlemen of Ethreal Star I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dear Gentlemen of Ethreal Star
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternal Shadow :: Guild chat :: General chat-
Jump to: